Introduction to Mindfulness
Date(s): December 22, 2023 - January 25, 2024
Day/Time: (Fridays) 6:00 pm PST - 7:15 pm PST
Mindfulness is the practice of being present for all that arises in our experience with a kind and caring curiosity. In this introductory course, you will learn the following in a caring a supportive environment.
- Understand what mindfulness is and what benefits may arise from the practice
- Cultivate a healthier relationship with your thoughts and emotions
- Develop a greater sense of balance, stability and resilience
- Become more aware of your body and its intelligence
- Move from unskillful reactions to skillful responses
- Integrate mindfulness practices into everyday life
Who is this course for?
This 5-week introduction to mindfulness course is for anyone who is curious about mindfulness meditation and would like guidance on creating an integrated practice for a life of greater peace and ease.
Sessions are appropriate for beginners who have never meditated before, as well as experienced meditators who want to refresh the fundamentals of their practice.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Have a question? Contact us by email.